Beauty of human life is that discretion between right and wrong, Human is to uphold right and denounce to avoid wrong. You can't accept both right which is 2*2 =4 as wrong and wrong which is 2*2=10 as right. And human is supposed to walk with legs but not with hands, Yes ! Human is supposed to walk with legs. Bird is supposed to fly with wings. Fish is supposed to swim with tail. My point is that no.1 has to stay as true no.1 under any cost at the ultimate (end of the end) "even though no.2 becomes no.1 at the end". My point is that self-truth(self-knowledge) should have previalance at the ultimate even though self-deception (self-ignorance) has previalance at the end(ultimate of the ultimate). I llove my adversity which makes me as true myself. But self-deceiver (self-ignorant) creates problems and likes solutions from self-.truthful (self-knowledgeable).


Comments