Yes! I am removing armed court-system "which is obstructing govt work by supporting police,media and film industry" which are nothing but UNDERWORLD MAFIA. Ramgopal varma is my agent in film industry. Negative mind or conspiracy means positive mind without any negativity in it. So anybody who is positive or negative or "positive of negative" need be condemned BEFORE.social four. Hence my appearance is feudal and my being is democratic. And I am complexing.complexed feudal beings again to make them democratic being feudal BY applying patience and sense among social.four.And I have duty to protect myself and my all world people against CONSPIRING MIND WHICH IS POSITIVE MIND OR "NEGATIVE MIND OR "POSITIVE MIND".

ప్రపంచములో గొప్ప గొప్ప రాచరిక కుటుంబాల మీద కుట్రలు జరిగాయి .
అయితే కుట్ర మనస్తత్వము కు సాక్ష్యము ఉండదు కనుక కోర్టులో నిరూపణ చేయలేము . సమాజము పరిపక్వత చెందిన దశలో నలుగురిలో తేలుతుంది .
కుట్ర అనగా నకారాత్మక మనస్తత్వము .
నేరముకు మూలము కుట్ర .
---------------
అందుకే  నేను నేరమును క్షమిస్తాను కాని కుట్రను క్షమించను.
కనుకనే నేను నన్ను నమ్ముతాను.తద్వారా ఈ 90% ఎదగని(రాక్షస ) సమాజమనే అరణ్యములో వన వాసము చేస్తున్నాను .
నన్ను నేను ఉద్ధరించు కోవాలి . మరియు నా ఆలోచనతో ప్రపంచమును ఈ ఆయుధ పోటీ నుండి ఉద్ధరించాలి . అంటే నాకు రెండు భాద్యతలు కదా !
అయితే నన్ను అందరూ నమ్మాలి . మరియు నేను "కుట్ర పూరితముగా వ్యవహరించే నైతికముగా లేని సక్రమ దేవుళ్ళు అయిన పోలీసు వారిని" నమ్మను. అదీ లాజిక్ . అర్ధమైందా పోలీసు తమ్ముళ్ళూ !
I am not perfect police.But I am perfect police to perfect police.






Comments