M.Venkaiah Naidu ! Narendra Modi ! Nara Chandrababu Naidu ! We don't believe in articulating(talking) well We at INC believe in making people as articulating(talking) well. After all,it is ultimately people that we have to address/seek truth from them.And people must be made to prevail as articulating(talking) well among themselves. MYSELF AND MY WORLD PEOPLE ARE INSEPARABLE. So I believe in getting myself defeated in argument than getting my(people) sense defeated. PEOPLE(as every individual) ARE HAVING HEALER WITHIN,GOD WITHIN AND JUDGE WITHIN. So my appeal is for people's welfare which is being self in self and other/s. Fear is path. I bow my head only to people who are being-to-overcome fear. And Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi are also part of my world people.


जांज करो ! दूध का दूध और पानी का पानी आता है !
భయము కలిగి ఉండి అధిగమించే ప్రజలకు మాత్ర్రమే నేను భయపడతాను .



















Comments