HUMAN DIGNITY

Police! What is the purpose of police system in society?
My satisfactory reply to public is that 1).police are for enforcement of moral-legality;and 2).police should not have vested interest in crime.
Will my reply satisfy police? If police are not satisfied with my reply about purpose of police system,POLICE SHOULD BE THE FIRST JUDGES TO SHOOT ME AS USUAL.
----------------------------------------------------
Judiciary! What is the purpose of judicial system in society?
My satisfactory reply to public is that 1).judiciary are for enforcement of legal-morality;and 2).judiciary should not have vested interest in moral governance.
Will my reply satisfy judiciary? If judiciary is not satisfied with my reply about purpose of judiciary system,JUDICIARY SHOULD BE THE NEXT JUDGES TO HANG ME AS USUAL.
-----------------------------------------------------
My conviction is that it is social order that is higher than the highest court order and police(pseudo-govt) order.

As m k gandhi gave his non-violence speech in south africa,govt may take everything from its people BUT NOT ITS PEOPLE'S "WORD AND NON-VIOLENCE".
That is social-renunciation.  
That is the power that shook the foundations of imperial system towards mature democratic social system.
EVERYONE IN WORLD MUST WATCH BEFORE HE/SHE DIES.

THANK YOU TO ONE AND ALL.

Comments