I HAVE ENOUGH BOTH CURRENCY NOTES AND PEOPLE'S VOTES. BUT BY VIRTUE OF BEING SAME-TO-SAME WITH THE-WORSE-OVER-THE-WORST AND THIEVES-KILLERS-ROWDIES,I HAVE TO BEAR 14 YEARS STRUGGLE AND PAIN OF FOREST LIFE WHICH IS NOT DISPLEASURE TO ME.

Character means feeling same.
Feeling same may be by colour,taste and odour.

Govt need say sarvejana sukhinobhavantu in mature society.
How can mediocre and insurgent people say sarvejana sukhinibhavantu in mature scientific society?

I am serving people through police.

I was imagination in past.I am fact at present.I will be truth in present/past continuity.

Indian national congress is divine.
If  any person denounces indian national congress party,he/she will be ill and criminal from now.

P.S.:Indian national congress doesn't mean its members but its spirit.
INC IS NOT SONIA GANDHI,RAHUL GANDHI AND Dr.MANMOHAN SINGH.
People are used to give their vote/s to indian national congress spirit(hand symbol) but not to ITS FIRST-MEMBER(AICC PRESIDENT). 


Comments