I AM THE GOVT.I AM THE TRUTH.I AM THE SENSE.I AM THE ROWDIE BEING ELITE.

My opponent asked me following DOUBT.
Why indian police failed to solve mumbai bomb blasts case in 90's whereas US govt killed osama bin laden for 9/11 attacks on WTC?
My clarification for doubt is that USA citizens are just 400 yrs old whereas indian citizens are 6000 yrs old.   
For that clarification,he raised supplementary doubt that if US is just 400 yrs old and india is 6000 yrs old as per quantity-time,then why india is not more able to solve mumbai blasts case happened in 90's?
For that supplementary doubt,my clarification is that 400 yrs old USA and 6000 yrs old india  ability can't be compared as per quantity-time alone.Indian soil has been successively invaded by GLOBAL IMPERIAL RULERS as THEN INDIAN WAS JUST THEORITICAL(REACTIONARY TO INCLUDE NATIVE IMPERIAL RULERS) BUT NOT PRACTICAL.So indian govt has adminstrative problem which has complex quantitative quality in nature.
For that,india is liberated by non-violent means as social had both self-in-social ignorance and lack of sense. 
For that,INC is weaved with truth and nonviolence for over 40 yrs from 1907 A.D. to 1947 A.D. by m k gandhi.
AMONG SOCIAL FOUR,BOTH GIVER(then british govt) AND TAKER(m k gandhi) NEED BE MORAL-LEGAL AT FIRST INSTANCE BUT NEED NOT BE AT NEXT INSTANCE.


Comments