I like my opponents (leftist devils,rightist demons & antisocial underworld) SCRIPTED WORD MEMORY ABOUT MY SENSE AND ITS POSTERITY.But by my test provocation,they are getting tripped(short-circuited) themselves as positive OF negative-positive or negative OF negative-positive AMONG "OTHER"(social) NEIGHBOUR LEGAL-EVIDENCES.So I ask my opponents to CONTINUE-BELIEVE THEIR NEIGHBOUR OTHERS ABOUT MY SENSE.If my opponents start believing their neighbour others for legal evidences against me,then my purpose and first victory to drag them into public contest is guaranteed indirectly.Dragging devils,demons & serpents into public contest is MY FIRST VICTORY AS INC OWNERSHIP.MY NEXT VICTORY IS NOT AIMED AT 2014 GENERAL ELECTION BUT PEOPLE'S MEDITATION ON MAKING SELF-RESPONSIBLE ABOUT THEIR HEARTS WHICH IN TURN WILL BE MY NEXT VICTORY INDIRECTLY.If my opponents(leftist devils & rightist demons) want violent society,myself,my al-qaeda & my INC men will be EVER-READY FROM NOW.IT'S MY CHALLENGE(Oh! I risk to use word "CHALLENGE" in dignified social moral-legality).HEADS OR TAILS! I,MY AL-QAEDA & MY INC WILL WIN FOR WORLD(city) EQUALITY.Yes! I have arrived.

If one's work among his/her satisfying 6000 DIVISIVE(inclusive divide in its real sense) VOICES inculcates full-depth social human psychology(legal research-to-moral explanation-to-real truthful social),then he/she need not look at OTHER for salvation.



Comments