Whether I am the power of truth or in the power of truth?

I am an english language favourite.
Ugly of ugly is favourite.

I am a nutrition favourite.

I am the world ruler.  
So I am simple and ideal who doesn't own car or phone.

I use information technology.
I apply thought and voice 

I being social judge allow tweeting on both myself and others.
Tweeting has value in resolution of cases.

I read human history with belief.
I read mythology with respect.

But interchanging respect and belief;moral and legal;personal and social is criminal.

There is no human being till date on earth who is ignorant at both heart(sense) and voice(mind). 

33% law-ignorants are illegal at heart and legal at voice.
10% social-ignorants are legal at heart and illegal at voice.

ONLY BY WRITING WHAT ONE THINKS ABOUT OTHER/S,ONE CAN BE RIGHT. 


Comments