I don't take bouquets and brickbats.I AM THE WORLD LEADER.

True intellectual INC members can solve insane socials into responsive socials thro' "imaginative confusion(thought discipline) of clarity(straight-cross-curve) by real confusion(non-linear voice) for true confusion(sense)" AND avoid court arrest warrant.


After-thoughts are self-respect in social.
Be true to yourself.I can't be respected in social but believed.
I am human.But I can show god(being 99.999% perfect) beside devil(being 100% perfect).


How can women enjoy social freedom without responsibility of glory towards husband(to earn more) and child(to imagine better)?
So women need sacrifice self-desires by 80%-85% control for she is praised by up-right 3rd person/s.
"PRAISE" OF WOMANHOOD IS FOR "SACRIFICE" OF WOMAN IN SOCIAL.


Comments